The Voice

The Voice Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 973 in DVD

February 12, 2016

I watched a few seasons of this and I enjoyed it. The judges always make it fun to watch and they are good and picking out real talent. Not as good as other talent shows but it isn't bad.

July 02, 2015

This is such a fun show! Adam and Blake are awesome together.

June 13, 2015

I love the premise of this show. Especially in today's world where image seems to be everything to a lot of people. Men and women with beautiful voices being judged on their gift and talent alone. I always watch the blind auditions each season, and love the judges, especially the Blake/Adam feuding/flirting hahaha! I always lose interest after the blind auditions are over, but still come back for them every new season.

May 21, 2015

I like the Voice. It is a good show and I can understand why some people like it. It is not a show I have to watch. I don't set my Pvr because I'm so excited, but if I had to watch it I would

May 20, 2015

This is a great and entertaining show! They find much better talent than American Idol.

May 20, 2015

This is a good show to watch sometimes, I only watch it if there is absolutely nothing else on. The singers are always great on the show and the musical guests, the judges are entertaining too.

May 19, 2015

I use to watch this show all the time but I just do not watch it like I use too. I just found it boring the last couple of years.

May 19, 2015

I personally don't like this tv show. One of the famous judges is so full of himself and thinks the entire show revolves around him. After 2 episodes I couldn't watch this crazy show anymore.

May 11, 2015

Great tv series! I love the fact that it's not like most singing auditions shows because during the audition the gudges have their backs facing the singer therefore they are judging strictly on talent and not looks