The Walking Dead (2010-)

The Walking Dead (2010-) Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 999 in DVD

1.5/5

March 16, 2016

I watched thsi show up to season 4 and during season 3 I lost all interest into it. I found it was dragged on too long and it should of ended. The story line isn't very good.

March 06, 2016

I have just started to watch this series on my system and it is so corny I have to keep watching it.Its seems to be getting more interesting today though, so I guess I'm hooked. I loved Sons Of Anarchy but only have it up to the end of season 6.Does anyone know when 7 starts???

May 12, 2015

One of my all time favourite TV shows, no doubt I will be gutted when it ends but I will enjoy it in the mean time. I love the story line, it is very different from anything else on TV. The dynamics of the group members and the challenges they face are always very interesting. You will laugh, cry and no doubt relate to the characters in this show.

May 12, 2015

Can you say obsessed? I love this show!! I refused to watch for the longest time, because I'm very squeamish, and don't do "gross" or scary well. I finally caved last summer after that's ALL my friends were talking about on Facebook. I was hooked after the first episode. I binge watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix in about a week and a half lol.

May 12, 2015

I love this TV show and have watched it from day one. It has so many twists and turns, that you never know what is going to happen next. Some of the main characters I loved, have been killed off the show. But, I still watch and love it!

May 12, 2015

I remember everyone used to talk about this show and I never had much interest but when I watched the first episode I was hooked ! Each episode leaves you hanging always wondering what will happen next!