• The Walking Dead: Days Gone Bye
Good

The Walking Dead: Days Gone Bye Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 960 in Books

August 29, 2015

I loved the TV show. So when the season is over, I buy a couple of these. Robert Kirkman is very good at drawing you in to this world. You get very attached to the characters and the idea of hope in a hopeless world.

September 05, 2014

This is not my type of book but it did get my teenage son to read a few of them from the series which is a miracle.

April 23, 2014

5/5 Need I say more. THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST! Zombie reading at its finest

July 07, 2013

"The world we knew is gone. The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled: no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable TV. In a world ruled by the dead, the survivors are forced to finally start living."

This was the first graphic novel to really grab my interest. I love it. I can read and reread this over and over again. It has such staying power and the story line is a page turner.

I could not put this down when I first purchased this. I bought this after I saw the first episode of the Walking Dead - which is based on this graphic novel.

I beg everyone to go out and buy a copy and read this. Best Zombie Story Ever!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge