The Wet Brush Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 2312 in Hair Care

February 28, 2017

BEST brush for my daughters hair. Ir was always a fight when it came to brushing her hair , or trying to style it even a simple ponytail was teederous. This brush saved our lives .. no more fights and my daughter loves to get her hair done.

September 23, 2016

Absolutly love this brush will buy again and again. Does not break hair or hurt to brush hair it does what its supposed to but the pins for the plastic bristles do come out quiet frequently when brushing so i will have to buy a new one down the road

September 16, 2016

I purchased The Wet brush Pro from my hairdresser and it is AMAZING! Hardly any snagging or pulling and it completely detangles and smoothes out my crazy dry, frizzy, curly hair! LOVE IT!

August 11, 2016

My hair get tangled very easily and finding a brush that could detangle it without pain or breakage seemed nearly impossible. I received this brush as a gift and I have to say that I am obsessed with it. Brushing my hair now is a relatively pain free experience (except on super windy days). I've even used it straight out of the shower while my hair is damp and it gets the job done really well. The bristles are very flexible which is I think what makes the biggest difference compared to other brushes.

July 12, 2016

We love the Wet Brush! My gauge term has long curly hair and combing after bath time is a challenge. The Wet Brush works really well and doesn't get caught or tangle. We have both sizes (full size and the travel brush) and my daughter loves to "brush" her own hair with the small one.

May 31, 2016

This brush is a god send. If you don't own one, please go out and purchase one right now. I use it before and after I wash my hair and it detangles like no ones business without hurting my scalp or pulling my hair. IT'S AWESOME.

March 17, 2016

I was skeptical about how amazing a simple brush could be. I however love this brush and now have 2. They colors are so nice and it works so well. I will never go back to a regular brush.

March 16, 2016

i love this brush, it easily untangles my hair and gives a nice massage feel to my scalp. the brush is light and not at all bulky. the bristles are super thin and so easy to clean! i love this!!!

February 08, 2016

I purchased the wet brush and I will absolutely never use another ordinary hairbrush again. I wear hair extensions as well, which get rather tangled and knotted and the wet brush is the only brush I can use without breaking my hair strands. It's awesome. It will detangle the tangliest hair with ease. I like it especially because the bristles are built into the brush, its not a brush that is assembled with a plastic handle and glued. You never have to worry about it breaking, and if you purchase it on their website it's only 8.99 Definitely recommend this brush!

January 16, 2016

This brush is my new obsession! I have mid-back very thick hair and this brush is so effective to detangle even on wet hair!! It is amazing! Every girl should own it!