The Wolf of Wall Street Reviews

Ranked #794 out of 970 in DVD

June 14, 2015

this movie is really interesting, what makes it more interesting is that it based on a true story. i gotta say, Leonardo DiCaprio performed really really well in this movie.

April 13, 2015

The Wolf of Wall Street was an interesting movie. It really shows Leo as a diverse actor. A very different character to what I'm used to seeing from him. There wasn't much character development, and you didn't really get into the minds of the victims or what really went on behind the scenes to further this guy's empire. It surely can't only be about cocaine and sex. I don't recommend seeing this movie unless you're a huge fan of Leo. Otherwise, this movie was a miss for me.

April 10, 2015

I like movie a lot! Bunch of great actors in it, story line great and performance perfect in my eyes. I find it interesting and entertaining. Movie that I could and will re-watch in near future.

April 10, 2015

I definitely don't agree with all the hype surrounding this movie. There was a lot of graphic NSFW content which was superfluous and did not add to the story
However, the plot itself was very interesting.
I am torn on whether or not to recommend this

March 15, 2015

I did not enjoy this movie at all! There is so much unnecessary nudity! I had to stop watching it because I was so uncomfortable.

September 24, 2014

A really good movie about the late '80's and white collar corruption starring Leo Dicaprio and Jonah Hill. Based on a true story about being in the Wall Street world with drugs, sex, and drama. Entertaining and disturbing. One of Martin Scorsese's great films. Worth watching.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs