The Woman in Black

The Woman in Black Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 1001 in DVD

April 09, 2015

This movie scared me so much, I think I had nightmares for about a week. There is a scene in the movie where the rocking chair wont stop rocking on it's own and it starts rocking so fast at one point.. that really creeped me out. The woman in black is so terrifying, if you need a good scare then I reccommend you watch this.

April 08, 2015

Use your wand Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 03, 2015

This movie was creepy and I liked it a lot. I was actually impressed that the actor got of his harry potter days and did well in the film. It seemed odd to me that he had a son in the film because hp has just ended not long ago before this film was made. Worth watching. There is also a sequel as well but without the same actors.

March 10, 2015

This was the first movie I saw with Daniel Radcliffe that wasn't Harry Potter, and I was pleasantly surprised with his performance. It was great to see him branch out, and the movie itself was really well done. It was very suspenseful, fairly creepy, and fairly scary. It was also kind of sad, but I won't give anything away. It's a great scary movie set in another time.

Shoppingsorceress added a new review for
    Dollarama Candles