theBalm Cosmetics NUDE 'tude Palette

theBalm Cosmetics NUDE 'tude Palette Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

March 12, 2016

One of my favorite palettes. That packaging is adorable. I almost feel bad using it because it's so pretty! The shadows are so pigmented, blendable, rich, and there is no fall out. What more could you want in a palette? This was my first time purchasing anything from The Balm and I have to say, I am super impressed! I would definitely repurchase this. My favorite shades are Silly and Standoffish. All of the colors are gorgeous and fun. Every make up lover needs this palette!

September 06, 2015

The color payoff is excellent and there is minimal to no fall out. I love each of the shades, but my favorite is selfish. I can get many versatile looks out of this palette. Dare I say I use it even more than my Naked 2 palette? There are many options for day time and night time looks. There is also a great mixture of mattes and shimmers.

August 12, 2014

I love my Balm products. These shadows are beautiful, creamy and blend well. Pigment is very nice.
    I only gave this 4 stars because the shadow sizes are smaller compared to other similar palettes at the same price point.

July 08, 2014

I really like these shadows because they have great pigmentation and blend sssoooooo well! Take it on vacation and you are set for shadows!

June 30, 2014

This is the perfect palette- neutral colors with a few pinks and a reddish brown color. I took this with me on my recent trip. The sleek packaging is efficient and the design is just adorable. Good quality shadows, very smooth, highly pigmented- just beautiful. It has the essential colors- a matte black, a matte brown and white. Love this palette, so happy I decided to pick this up.

November 21, 2012

I won this palette by entering via TheBalm's twitter page, but I would have bought this product it comes with a few neutral colored eyeshadows. I would say i enjoy this palette more then the Urban Decay Naked Palette, because it has a more varied color range. Go buy it now!