TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

January 09, 2017

The Balm's packaging is always really cute. This palette is cardboard and folds open. All of the eyeshadows are a 'Matt' with a different last name. All of the shadows have great pigmentation. They last for a long time on the lids as well. I always use an eyeshadow primer because my eyelids are quite oily. The shadows also come off very true to the color that's in the pan. This palette has a great selection of warm, neutral, and cool toned shadows. My only gripe with this palette is I can't create a whole look with this. I like to put a light matte colour all over my lid and the only real option in this palette is a white and I'm not really into white all over my lid. So, I go in with a neutral all over the lid colour and then continue with this palette. But overall this is a great matte eyeshadow palette!

July 26, 2016

I really love theBalm eye shadows. I was excited for this palette because it's all matte shades. The packaging is super cute and I'm a sucker for packaging. The shadows themselves are all very neutral/earth tones. To me, the texture is very soft and smooth. The one white shadow in the palette was slightly chalky but I was very happy with the rest.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish