TheBalm TimeBalm Creme Foundation

TheBalm TimeBalm Creme Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #525 out of 630 in Foundation

October 23, 2012

I have an oily t-zone and have been staying away from creme foundations, but when i read these great reviews I couldn't resist. The price is pretty expensive 36$ from pharamaplus but you do get a lot of product so its definitely worth it.
    *The finish of this product is a healthy dewy glow, I obviously have to set it with a oil absorbing powder, I just purchased Palladio loose rice powder, I cant wait to see how well they will work together :) I blot every 4-6 hours when i am not using a setting powder.
    *The coverage is medium to full, its very build-able.
    *The way i apply is useing the sponge that comes with the foundation i dabit on my face and it gives me a medium coverage, I do use concelour under my eyes I have terrible dark circles.
    Wiil update when I use my Palladio powder with it.

UPDATE:
    Definitely not for oily skin! This still offers an amazing finish and coverage, but the staying power is just horrible not matter what mattifying powder I use over this I get oily after two hours! They should have an oil free one! After blotting it just doesn't look good any more. I think Ill use this as a concealer for under eye (offers medium coverage) I dnt think pharmaplus takes cosmetics back and I lost the receipt for this :(
    Will not purchase again!
    Powders I used with this is Palladio loose rice powder, Gish pressed powder, Ponds Blemish and Oil control, Body shop base powder and Mark powder foundation. I still had to blot after two hours too much work, especially when I'm in school most of the day, just not worth it. :(

IF YOU HAVE DRY TO NORMAL SKIN GO FOR IT WILL GIVE U A BEAUTIFUL GLOW AND NATURAL FINISH