• THEFACESHOP Dessert Lip Balm Honey
  • THEFACESHOP Dessert Lip Balm Honey

THEFACESHOP Dessert Lip Balm Honey Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 03, 2016

Trop cute. Le packaging est craquant et vient avec un petit bâton pour appliquer le baume, qui je dois le mentionner sent merveilleusement bon. Le baume est très épais mais peu collant et juste pour l'emballage, l'achat vaut le coup !!
#chickadvisor #TheFaceShop #productrial #Trop cute

August 01, 2016

I was so goddamn desperate to get my hands on these babies when I first saw them. I may have overpaid on the ones I bought, but who cares? The product packaging concept is just so darn cute, it makes my heart squee with joy!

My addiction to all-things-cute, made me buy two: one in Honey, and the other Strawberry.

The first flavor I tried was strawberry, and when it first arrived, the first thing I did was to pop open the lid: it comes with a itsy-bitsy, clear honey-dipper spatula! This is great because I get a little paranoid when it comes to sticking fingers into open-top lip balms. Just think of all the germs and where your hands have been..

The smell of strawberries are always nice, though nothing out of the ordinary. The texture/consistency of the balm, is more gel/jelly like. I personally like the texture and how it feels. Also, it gives a sheer glossy sheen. So far, so good. That was until I opened up the honey-flavored pot the next day.

HOLY. MOLY. x_x

Instantly then, I fell in love with the slight, honey scent that made it almost smell natural.
If there's anything bad to say about these babies, it's pretty much the fact that the container itself is on the bulkier side, taking more room than say, a regular chap-stick. Even though I love the applicator, it can be a bit of a hassle: taking it out, taking off the lid, dip in balm, apply, close lid, put applicator back and finally close the top compartment. Sometimes I just a quick twist-apply-twist action.

Otherwise, if you're looking for a quality lip balm with one of the cutest and unique packaging concept out there, this one is for you.

January 07, 2015

I received the product in a Memebox and it is the friggin cutest thing ever! I love the honey scent and the packaging is to die for. You would think that with the texture that this would be think like honey but when it's on your lips it is smooth. My only issue, not just with this product but any Korean lip products I have tried they have something in them that breaks out my lips. But it that didn't happen I'd use them all continuously.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted