Theobroma Chocolate
Good

Theobroma Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 29, 2016

my first chocolate bar since becoming vegan and I love it! I like that it's divided into sections so I can try to control myself and not eat the whole thing at once d: I prefer the richer taste of the dark chocolate and it is in no way bitter like I once thought it would be.

March 31, 2015

I have to use at least thirty characters for my review. All I can say is "JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!"

November 21, 2014

Truly amazing chocolate! I tried the 72% Dark Chocolate, the orange and the raspberry chunks and they were all delicious. The chocolate is smooth and really doesn't need anything added to be my favourite, but when you add the real raspberries or orange.....it blew my mind.
It's organic, fair trade, and pure. Seriously, the ingredients list on the Chocolate Raspberry reads: Cocoa mass, sugar cane, cocoa butter, raspberry. No soy, no dairy, no nothing nasty, and yet it is melt-in-you-mouth smooth! (They are made in a factory that makes soy and dairy products, so that warning is on the label.)
The price is a bit steep, but that goes with the fair trade/organic territory. In my opinion, totally worth it!
They have tons of flavours and I want to try them all!