Thermos 10 oz Food Jar

Thermos 10 oz Food Jar Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 987 in Misc

February 28, 2016

I have the Thermos 10 oz food jar and use it daily for my lunch. I heat up my lunch in the microwave in the mornings before work and place the food into the jar right away. Then I close the lid ... it seals the heat in very effectively. In fact, there are days I don't get to each my lunch until late afternoon ... and after 7 hours or sometimes more, I am amazed that my food is still piping hot! I am very impressed and have bought other thermos containers and travelling cups/mugs and have noticed consistent quality across all their products. And another great feature is the jar has no leakage ... even if you turn it upside down ... which means you can pack hot soup (excellent for cold, wintry days) and other liquids. I would definitely recommend thermos jars to everyone who likes a hot meal to pack with their lunch ... it saves time at work so you don't have to wait in line to use the microwave.

April 05, 2015

Own a few of these at home and use them when I need to store hot lunches or sometimes other meals. I used to take these to school as well when I was in school. Really good quality and useful for anyone.

What do you think, have you used them?

April 05, 2015

This Thermos is awesome. I bought it for my husband at a big department store and it's reasonably priced. When I make big batches of home made soups, he carries some in this Thermos to work for his lunch.

March 31, 2015

Keeps hot food hot and cold food cold. Handy little thermos fits nicely in my lunch bag

February 24, 2015

My son does not like cold lunches so I am constantly making him soups or leftover pasta, or fried rice. This container is great. Really keeps the food hot and the foldable spoon is an added plus!

January 26, 2015

This thermos is awesome, just put boiling water in it to warm it up for a minute or 2, dump it out, dry it and put hot food in it. Food stays warm for hours. Best this ever for my daughter's lunch since she's so picky.