They're Real Remover Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

August 13, 2016

I bought this on a whim at my local drug store for $8, as it was in the clearance section (apparently they are changing the packaging, or at least that's what the lady in the cosmetics department told me!). This makeup remover has a nice creamy/gel texture, is very lightweight, and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It does remove waterproof mascara, but you really have to rub your eyes and lashes to make sure it all comes off.

Overall, this makeup remover is pretty average. I have tried other waterproof makeup removers that are comparable in price and perform better. I will continue to use this product until I run out, however at a regular price of $23 for 50 ml I will not be purchasing it again.

March 28, 2016

For those with sensitive skin and eyes, this is the perfect eye make-up remover to use. It is in lotion form and applies so nicely to areas needing make up removal. It it gently and easy on the eyes which is something I look for with such sensitivity. It effectively removes all eye makeup without any hassle. Definitely recommend!

February 01, 2016

As a Benefit fan, my mascara is the They're Real wich is also amazing, by the way, there's nothing like this product to perfectly and smoothly remove any eye make up.

January 12, 2016

A bit overpriced, but this remover worked exceptionally well!

September 30, 2015

I prefer to use a liquid remover and not a cream I was afraid to get it in my eyes and it didn't even remove all my eye makeup

August 18, 2015

This is supposed to remove eye make-up, especially waterproof. It did the total opposite. It removed nothing, except from eye shadow. I just felt like I was rubbing lotion all over my eyes. I still had to go in and remove mascara (waterproof and non), with my cleansing wipes. Waste of money!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk