Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 1216 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler tells the tale of a sun goddess, alien, eternal, adorned in gold and light, spreading peace and magic with her lucky perfume. Alien radiates light from her golden temple, a place of happiness, inundated with a beneficial aura a palace decorated with precious stones of various powers, irradiating fullness and positive energy. The bottle holding this elixir is reminiscent of a sacred stone. Jewel-like, its facets express the radiance of the mysterious fragrance.

March 29, 2016

Rarely is there a perfume such as Alien that actually lasts in its intensity of smell for the entire day. The scent is luscious, exciting, and quite unique. I receive compliments each time I wear it and its adventurous aroma makes me feel confident, proud, and courageous.

March 13, 2016

Omg it smells absolutely divine. I love it so much it's my new goto scent. He always has impeccable taste. Love his clothes, love his style, love his scents. Bottle shape is nice.
Adore the insert atomizer in cosmo this month... so adorbz.

February 28, 2016

I really thought I'd love this scent but it just isn't for me. I like Angel so I figured that I would like this one too. It's quite musky, too musky for me. It has good staying power however that was a downside for me because I got stuck smelling it for hours. I definitely will stick to Angel when it comes to Thierry Mugler fragrances.

October 23, 2015

This smells SO good. Thierry Mugler Alien Perfumes so uniquely scented that if somebody walks by wearing it you know its Alien. All of Thierry Mugler's perfumes smell really good, but Alien is the best in my opinion.

October 23, 2015

I wanted to love this, I really did. Everything about it just seemed perfect to me. The notes, the name, the packaging (I mean, look at that bottle!) just seemed like my perfect combo. I really love white florals, but have not had much luck with musks as they come across WAY too powdery for my liking. Anyway, I thought I'd found my perfect signature scent in Alien but unfortunately it just makes me sneeze. The smell just feels like...dusty lilacs to me? I don't think that's even included in the notes, but I will not be reaching for Alien anymore

September 28, 2015

This is such a unique scent. It's not like any other scent out there. It's kinda manly but yet sweet smelling also.
Love this scent :)

May 24, 2015

My FAVOURITE perfume! I have received so many compliments whenever I wear it (from both men and women) that I always feel great when I have it on. I find it interesting that when people ask what it is, they seem surprised - perhaps it is still growing in popularity, but I used first purchased it about 7 years ago. I always have a small "trial" size in my purse with me because I love it so much even though it lasts all day. The scent is flowery, but musky at the same time - it's a little hard to describe. It is both noticeable and rich, but also delicate and seductive.

March 22, 2015

I'm saving up for this, it's fantastic! I have like 10 sample vials from Sephora. It's so different, kind of gourmand, fruity and anise scented all in one. It's sexy and playful.

October 28, 2014

I am so in love with this perfume! My suggestions is to make sure you purchase the eau de parfum as it does last a lot longer than the eau de toilette. As far as high end scents go it is definitely in the right price range, it lasts all day long and I can even smell it lingering when I throw my clothes into the wash. The scent is great for all year round in my opinion as it isn't super sweet or florally. Definitely worth giving this amazing perfume a try! You can ask for a free sample at Sephora.

October 07, 2014

Really great scent. It's strong, so it would be good for evenings or special occasions

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!