Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfume Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1233 in Perfume

Noted for bringing together sweet and savory accords, the Womanity Perfume opens with energetic citrusy accords and dries down to a daring yet wearable cloud of complexity that smells of fruit, woods, granite, and salt. A gray pouch is included to protect the refillable bottle. Visit www.womanity.com for more info.

January 20, 2017

My all time favourite perfume!!! Every time I wear this perfume I receive numerous compliments. It smells good one everyone with its savoury and sweet notes. The best part one application of this perfume last all day.

September 21, 2016

This perfume is my all time favourite! It has a very feminine qualities it isn't too strong and isn't to light. I am complimented on the scent every time I wear it. I have tried a large variety of perfumes and by far this stands out as a high quality scent!

August 24, 2016

This perfume is one of my all time faves!! I am very picky about what scents appeal to me...and this one is a winner!
    I do not feel fully dressed unless I am wearing my perfume...
    This perfume makes me feel more attractive, and sexier!!
    I absolutely recommend it!!

June 21, 2016

This is a perfume and not an eau de toilette it's a Parfume. Without getting into the science, what you need to know is that it means this lovely scent lasts a long time. It has a sweet smell. Perfumes are all about your body chemistry and how it blends with a scent. I recommend you spray some at the store, leave it on for a while and see how it blends in. This is my absolute all time favorite perfume. Leaves me feeling sexy and hot.

April 08, 2015

My husband bought this Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfume for our first Christmas together. Wow what an amazing scent. It stays with you all day long. I get compliments every time I wear it. It came with a little bottle, body lotion and some other neat gifts.

April 07, 2015

Love the smell and it stays forever without fading off

April 06, 2015

Smells amazingly sexy, the scent sticks and lasts all night

July 09, 2014

This is my go to perfume. I love it. Whenever I wear it, people stop me and ask what it is. Men and women both comment on it and I think I could almost drink it. Can't get enough of it!

1.5/5

August 15, 2013

First of all I am not a fan of Thierry Mugler perfumes, I also find them very overpowering and give me a headache so this one is just as bad as the other ones he has on the market.

1.5/5

May 30, 2012

My friend was wearing this perfume today, and she almost killed me. The scent was TOO overpowering, and I even went so far as asking her if she had bathed in it before we met up. It was an instant headache maker!