Thinksport SPF 50+ Sunscreen

Thinksport SPF 50+ Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 332 in Sun Protection

July 07, 2015

I've been using this stuff since my son could wear sunscreen. I did a lot of research into sunscreens that are safe and didn't contain endocrine-disrupting ingredients. Since this sunscreen is expensive I decided to try a few cheaper alternatives and that was a big mistake. They went on chalky and were very hard to rub in. They would leave white streaks and lines wear water would run over his skin. Thinksport SPF Suncreen goes on like other regular suncreens. It isn't super think like other natural sunscreens. It doesn't leave white streaks and is so easy to rub in which I really appreciate with a toddler. It also has a pleasant orange smell to it that I actually like. I just bought 4 bottles again to last us for the summer.

May 12, 2015

I am a fan of thinksport's sunscreen! I purchase it at a local shop in town as it's not available at grocery stores. It's dermatologist recommended with the active ingredient of Zinc Oxide 20%. It's a safe sunscreen that I use on my son and I without all the chemicals. My son was breaking out to any sunscreen I purchased from L'oreal to Coppertone not to mention I wasn't comfortable with all the chemicals in the lotion. The only downside I find it the price but it does last a long while.