Thirsty Buddha - Coconut Water
Good

Thirsty Buddha - Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 92 in Water

February 28, 2017

Propably the best coconut water in whole world - natural, not very expensive, easy to open can... I tried a lot of type before (I'm totally addictive!) and Thirsty Buddha is my favourite. If you love taste of coconut definetly you should try it!

July 23, 2016

Obsessed with coconut water. I have tried several brands and this one is outstanding. It's so refreshing on a hot day! And super healthy. Only down fall it's hard to find. It's also not packed with extra sugar or crazy additives.

May 06, 2016

Montreal based and featured on Dragon's Den - this water has no weird aftertaste and comes very clean tasting vs. Vita Coco. The colour is a translucent/transparent white - no yellow tint. The sugar content in this is low compared to its competitors and is natural. I've only tried the natural flavour one and cannot speak to other ones. The 1L i bought, I got it on sale for $2.99 but know that it can sell for much higher. I would discourage the Grace brand one as it has a lot of additional sugars to it.