Thirty One Gifts.ca Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 320 in Accessories

January 08, 2017

I love all these bags and keep buying more! They are so durable! They have a bag or tote for anything you need!!! They have different monthly specials running all the time at great prices! I already have more in my cart that I plan to purchase in the near future.

December 21, 2016

These bags are ok.... they are pretty expensive- and probably the hostess benefits the best from these. I do have a vehicle caddy that hangs over the driver seat--- it holds some extra diapers, mitts, toque, wipes, and has a special spot for the kleenex box (slot for easy dispense).. but I can't afford to buy a bunch of these bags...

October 01, 2016

I actually liked the thirty one gifts products but I only buy whenever a seller has some stuff on sale. I actually join a few of their VIP groups so I can snag some of their deals. I own a large and medium tote and they are pretyy good bags to have for shopping. They have some cool organizing ideas but it can get really pricey. I would only buy Totes or organizing stuff from them I guess.

March 23, 2016

I see these guys around at almost every event that I go to. They do have a lot of nice stuff that you can't find anywhere else. The only problem is that I do find them a little pricey

March 23, 2016

It is very expensive. I only bought the luggage bag and that was it. Its great product my sister and mom got a nice few things but besides that I wouldny but it no more.

February 12, 2016

I recently placed an order for a casserole thermal bag and when it came I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of product! I was hoping to more a few more for wedding gifts, but the style was discontinued! I hope they bring it back!

January 07, 2016

My cousin hosted a party and I bought a nice bag. There is a lot of cute stuff to choose from but I do find it expensive.

September 04, 2015

I LOVE these products, I just hosted a party last week! Everyone bought something . The quality is amazing will last forever. Love their thermos products and there Jewel line. I cant wait to get my Abby purse and benjemin wallet. So excited I may sign up !!!

May 01, 2015

products are trendy, love them. the only down side is they don't offer sipping free the more you buy the more you pay for shipping! duuh

March 02, 2015

the products are trendy, functional, unique and affordable storage solutions as well as tons of PRETTY stuff for you,,,
    purses, wallets, organizational pieces, file folders etc. It is such a great way to get the girls together for a much needed girls night out.
    Check out the web site www.thirtyonegifts.ca - if you would like to order product or join the 31-gifts family,
    please check out my web site www.mythirtyone.ca/Ivoryequine1

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset