Thomas English Muffins

Thomas English Muffins Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 80 in Bread

June 12, 2015

These are great tasting English muffins, nice and soft, I like peanut butter on them it melts into all the little crannies.

April 23, 2015

Thomas English Muffins are the perfect start to my morning. They toast up wonderfully and I love all the nooks and crannies. Perfect for jams, lemon, curd or marmalades. They are easy to pull apart and have a wonderful flavor all on its own. Crispy on top soft inside. And it's less calories each than I thought. My kids love them with eggs!

March 13, 2015

We don't eat that many english muffins in our house, but when we do, this is the brand I buy. They tastes great and are high quality at a great price. We like to spread them with strawberry jam and have a big glass of orange juice.

January 16, 2015

Thomas English Muffins are my favourite muffins. The nooks and crannies soak in the butter and honey to perfection. I also make my own Egg McMuffins using these delicious muffins. They are tasty any time of the day.

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0