Thomas & Friends tv show Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 970 in DVD

January 18, 2016

My kids loved this show. It's cute, generally teaches a lesson and I don't need to worry about inappropriate content.

November 06, 2015

I use to watch Thomas when I was a kid, now my nieces and nephews watch it & they enjoy it!

April 24, 2015

My little one is obsessed with Thomas and Friends. Quite frankly I think I am too! I like how they have short stories teaching little kids lessons. Thomas is a true classic and loved by all generations.

April 23, 2015

Both of our grandsons love Thomas the Train. The oldest has so many of the items from when he was a toddler, now his little brother plays with the sets. It's such a cute show and has so much to teach young children.

April 23, 2015

My kid is obsess with trains so naturally she got excited to see Thomas on tv screen. Its a classic tv show thats known among generations.

April 23, 2015

This was a huge thing in my house when I was a kid. I owned pretty much everything from the tv show from blankets, vhs, to toys and more. I was in love with thomas and his friends. I think most kids fall in love with their show, it's pretty good for it's time and it's super cute.

What do you think, have you seen it?