Thyme Maternity Black Yoga Pants
Good

Thyme Maternity Black Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 13 in Maternity Wear

November 17, 2016

I bought these early on in my pregnancy and liked them at first. Now 7 months pregnant I can't stand them! They are constantly falling down, the part that goes over my belly is always falling down so every few steps I have to hike them up. It's fine if they are fresh washed - they fit and wear great for the first hour or so, then through out the day I'm worried I'm going to look down and I'm going to be pantsless! You think with me getting bigger they wouldn't fall down.

November 09, 2016

I loved these pants!!! I find Thyme Maternity can be a bit pricey- but for this item, it was worth it! I still wore them well after I had my daughter because of the comfort. Now I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so they are too loose, but these were well worn!

November 08, 2016

Thyme Maternity has quality maternity clothing. They sell great clothes for work. I wore these pants out and still wore them well after birth because they are so comfortable!

September 09, 2016

This was my favourite item of clothing when I was pregnant! I actually went back to the store and got a second pair! They are so comfy and have a nice stretch that lasted my whole pregnancy! Thyme Maternity also has a rewards program- you can sign up for it in store and you get a little baby starter kit and a book full of coupons!