Thymes Moonflower Body Wash
Amazing

Thymes Moonflower Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 552 in Body Wash

January 23, 2016

I love Thymes Moonflower hand soap and lotion so decided to try the body wash. It's good but expensive.

December 25, 2012

The first thing that stood out for me was the design on the bottle as well as the product itself. Bottle was see-through and you could see the champagne-colored liquid that contained shimmery sparkles. The name sounded "groovy" as well - "Moonflower." When I took a whiff of the product it smelled a little strange. It was a bit musky, which I don't usually like but it also smelled a bit sweet. The description on the back of the bottle made it even more enticing: "Bathe in the glimmer of twilight with Moonflower Body Wash. Shimmering lather swirling with notes of cinnamon, sugared quince, myrtle leaves and smooth cognac, gently hydrates your skin leaving behind a lovely glow." It sounded heavenly. The $19 price tag was a bit much for me, but since I was on vacation it was a good excuse for the purchase. I don't think I would have purchased it otherwise. I loved the scent after getting used to it. It's a distinctive scent and it really does leave subtle sparkles on my skin. Not sure if I would purchase it again because of the price, but would probably consider it. It's one of my favorite products now. Makes showertime so much for enjoyable.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches