• Tiber River SaveMeGel
Good

Tiber River SaveMeGel Reviews

Ranked #897 out of 1531 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 15, 2016

What transforms this world is — knowledge. Do you see what I mean? Nothing else can change anything in this world.Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

January 26, 2015

Summer & sun burn go hand in hand for me, it seems no matter how hard I try I'll end up a little red at some point! My friend started selling Tiber River products this past summer and came to my rescue with the gel - it's amazing! Not only did it make a huge improvement almost immediately I LOVE the fact that it's made of natural ingredients - it lets me feel confident that I safely use it on my whole family.

August 18, 2014

Love Love Love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 03, 2013

This Gel works on everything from sunburns to scrapes and even diaper rashes! I love it; albeit it's a bit sticky feeling, but you get used to it. I carry a small one in my purse, 'cause when you have three kids, you never know what might come your way :)