Good

Tic Tac Fresh Mint Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 180 in Candy

September 28, 2016

I always keep tic tacs in my purse. I can't chew gum because of my jaw, tic tacs are great for me. One tic tac keeps my breath minty fresh. Their long lasting.

April 19, 2016

Love having this in bag. After a long day without brushing its a good refreshment and good alternative if, like me, you don't like chewing gum. Cheap too!

January 19, 2016

C'est menthe sont tellement bonne c'est addictif.et pas cher

January 01, 2016

I love these,they are cool mint tasting candies that are great to freshen your breath for when you're out on the town and you've just eaten a meal and you want to freshen your breath

December 28, 2015

I love these. Great mint flavor inside. The outer shell tastes a bit vanilla-ish, which is delicious. Great price. Lots in a box.

Tic Tac Fresh Mint;

I recommend this to those who like mint
I prefer tic tac orange :)

But I know the tic tac mint is still better flavour than other mint flavour candies.

October 07, 2015

Very handy to have in my purse or diaper bag for anytime I need fresh breath but can't brush my teeth . The mint flavour is very strong !

October 07, 2015

Great little mints and only one will do! They also come in a variety of other flavours which is great.

July 30, 2015

I Love them. Even my kids eat them.

June 14, 2015

these are great if you want a minty but mild flavor. it leaves your mouth fresh. and since these are small mint, you end up taking more.