Tic Tac Grape & Strawberry

Tic Tac Grape & Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 205 in Candy

February 12, 2016

I love tic tacs! The grape / strawberry flavour are very nice! I use these as a little reward for my daughter for school, to help her with her separation anxiety! She has sore a sore tummy when at school when she misses me, So I have a small little container of these (4 total) as a reward through out the day!
    She loves it and only has one if she misses me!

June 13, 2015

Tic tacs are great tasting little candies. I always grab some when I see them in the grocery store, and this flavour is great

June 13, 2015

Love tic tac,keep breath fresh and price is also good, always prefer to carry this with me.

June 13, 2015

These are very tasty, they taste great together or separately, I always have a pack of these in my purse.

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love them
    Firstly they're great tasting breath freshener and they leave your breath smelling good like candy.

January 16, 2015

I like the Grape and Strawberry flavour. It's sweet enough to have a few at a time. It's limited edition. This product supports the Breast Cancer Society of Canada. There is a nutritional facts available on-line.