• Tic Tac Minion special edition passion fruit flavor
  • Tic Tac Minion special edition passion fruit flavor

Tic Tac Minion special edition passion fruit flavor Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 180 in Candy

February 16, 2016

I bought these mostly because they were cute and looked like a minion, then I tried the tic tacs! They taste sooo good, it was hard to only eat one or two. After trying them I hide the container to keep them all to myself.

December 15, 2015

I honestly was attracted to the packaging first. It was an impluse buy due to my love of Minions. The passion fruit flavour was so tasty. I enjoyed it over my usual orange tic tacs. It is a bit on the higher price side. It wouldn't be a everytime purchase, plus it's a bit large to carry around.

November 05, 2015

really great taste. i love passion fruit!!! and i love tic tacs !! really cute container

November 05, 2015

Right off the bat, these tic tacs are so addictive. There are approximately 200 in each bottle, and i can't stop eating them. I bought them about 2 hours ago, and already i'm down to my last 5. Normally i'm more of a gum person but minions are so cute and each tic tac has a little character stamped on them that i could resist. I bought this bottle from my local Walmart for a what I think is a really good price. Regular tic tacs are roughly $2 for approximately 50 tic tacs and I bought this for $3 and change. So that's a pretty good deal! If you are a tic tac kind of person and/or love minions you should try these!! There are other flavors other than passion fruit like banana as well. I hope this helped, and that you enjoy them as much as I am!

November 03, 2015

I was really excited to try these because I love the container . I was left a little disappointed because I was expecting a banana flavoured tictac because of the minion but it is a tropical flavoured tic tac which is also good but not what I was expecting. the only thing I don't like about this flavour is that half way through your tic tac it goes from fruity to mint which doesn't go together very well .

November 03, 2015

OMG! best tic tacs ever! I tried them from a friend at work, and man, they really are delicious. I don't know how much breath saving power they have but they are good as a little treat.

June 08, 2015

I bought this because I loved the container, the candies were very fruity and good, I always keep some of these in my purse, my daughter loves these!

June 08, 2015

Cute little guys. I saw this at shoppers and I bought a pack. It comes in a cute container and you can choose between three characters. I bought bob. I think there are other flavors too but I am not really sure, A bit pricey though 5 dollars for 200 mints. The flavor isn't to bad, it's pretty fruity but the end taste is a bit weird. Over all not a bad candy.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!