Tide Boost Free

Tide Boost Free Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

This in-wash booster removes tough stains the 1st time, while being free of dyes and perfumes. Just add Tide Boost to your wash along with any detergent and let it do the heavy stain lifting for you.

January 22, 2016

Use this for my baby clothes after getting some free samples and loving the outcome of using them. They are very easy to use as they come in pods and they are easy to throw in the washing machine.

August 06, 2015

Once again this Tide product is excellent. Tide is definitely my favorite laundry brand. Wish it wasn't so expensive.

June 24, 2015

I use this on all my daughters clothes, we all know how messy little ones can be, and it makes her clothes look like brand new.

May 23, 2015

i love it. works great and smells wonderful

August 17, 2014

I love the product so much, I brag about it to my friends :p

June 15, 2014

TIDE BOOST IS AMAZING!!! SOMETIMES I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY TIDE LAUNDRY SOAP, SO I BUY THE TIDE BOOST AND PUT IT IN THE WASH WITH A BUDGET BRAND LAUNDRY SOAP AND IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD AT GETTING STAINS OUT!!!!

May 31, 2014

I only bought this product because I found it on clearance and was able to coupon for it very cheaply. When I first saw the normal price, I thought there was no way I would normally buy this. But after trying the product on my 4 year olds clothing and my very hard working Fiance's clothing, I was amazed at the job it did. I find that it worked better then my regular brand and the convince of the pod was SOOOOO much easier then spraying down dirty, stinky clothing that makes me gag. Just throw it in and go! My 4 year old has very sensitive skin and had never had an issue with these at all. Once I run out of my other stain remover and the bags I picked up very cheaply for this product, I definitely plan on buying more of this product. Saves so much time, hassle, and lunches for me :D

September 24, 2013

Got a coupon in the mail and thought ok lets try these. Such a great Boost product.Will ahve to add to my list monthly now. Such a great product from TIDE.

September 24, 2013

This product works very well with Tide detergent in getting cloths clean

July 17, 2013

Tide is the only laundry detergent I now buy. It has many fragrances and yes, it is a bit pricey but it does work for those tough stains and doesn't fade clothes. I recommend all of Tide's products.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic