Tide Clean and Fresh Laundry Soap

Tide Clean and Fresh Laundry Soap Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 226 in Laundry Care

March 16, 2016

I wanted to Rey this laundry soap because of the lavender sent and because of the two times the stain fighting power.
I'll admit most laundry detergents claim they have fighting powers pit full short. I had soya sauce on Mt favorite sweater and thought for sure I would have to toss it. Bit then I tried this detergent and the stain was gone. Fell short in the smell department but the bounce sheets made up for it. So this is. Mt new detergent!

February 18, 2016

Tide has great products probably why they are still around! This is a great detergent. Cleans well and leaves your clothes smelling fresh. A little higher priced than the rest but does a great job! I highly recommend this product!

January 02, 2016

This is the laundry detergent I have been using for quite some time. It has never let me down. It also has a long lasting clean scent, that isn't perfumey, or strong. It is one of the most inexpensive brands on the market, without being "cheap".

January 01, 2016

This laundry soap works great to get out stains and leaves your clothes smelling nice but its just too expensive for most people to buy on a regular basis

October 10, 2015

I have always been a die-hard Tide detergent user. When I saw Tide Simply Clean and Fresh, I just had to try it. My laundry comes out looking clean and stain-free, just like any other Tide detergent, and the scent is not overpowering. I definitely recommend this product!

July 10, 2015

I love all tide products, it's really clean bery well & also smell super good

April 18, 2015

I love the smell of tide and the fact i don't usually need to use stain remover when i use tide.great product.

March 31, 2015

I will never use liquid laundry soap again...love my ride powder!!

March 17, 2015

I know Tide is a lot more expensive then the other laundry soaps out there, but it just smells so good! it's great quality, you get what you pay for definitely.

March 12, 2015

Love the smell of this detergent - amazing!!