Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 28, 2016

Love the dye-free version of this product. I have always used Tide detergent but started noticing purple stains on some of my whites, so I switched to their dye-free version and have not had to worry since. It still gives a really great clean.

August 26, 2016

I have transitioned to using cold water laundry detergent at home for a couple of months now and have no regrets. It cleans my clothes and leaves a nice fresh scent plus I get to save. I also find that Tide is a brand that I trust. I usually wait to get this on sale and stock up.

July 30, 2016

I really like the product but I get residue left over after washing my clothes. I also live in a apartment so it might be from other people using different detergent. smells nice

July 28, 2016

This laundry soap is so good on stains and smelly dog blankets. I like that is a cold water laundry soap I live in the country and try to use as many natural products as possible

May 22, 2016

Smells good ,cleans well all around great product. If your looking for a good clothing soap this is the one. And the best part is it doesn't coast an arm and a leg

March 22, 2016

I always use hot water Detergent when doing my laundry because,I figured cold water wouldn't get it as clean or take the stains out as hot water do.I couldn't get my regular detergent at the Market a while back so,I picked up cold water Tide.It is suppose to get clothes clean and remove stains.Wouldn't you know it,Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent worked great.It cleaned all the dark clothes ,even stains were removed and as for my whites,they never looked as white or bright before.I loved the smell of Tide coldwater wash.The scent wasn't overpowering or strong,just a nice mild scent.I decided after to stick with coldwater Tide because ,I didn't have to use Bleach with it to get stains out,I didn't have to use fabric softner because my laundry felt soft anyway and ,I didn't have to use any smelling products because the scent of Tide took care of that.I think the biggest thing was the save on my Hydro Bill.It made a big difference for me.I don't think that I will be going back to Hotwater wash soon.I would recommend this product to anyone.Well worth the money and not too expensive.

March 22, 2016

I have only used this twice and only because my husband bought it .It has a nice scent ,it seemed to work ok,I don't find anything special about this laundry detergent compared to the Purex that I normally used ,except it was more expensive.

March 22, 2016

This is the best cold water laundry detergent I have ever used. Your clothes come out clean and the colors are always bright. It sure saves on the hot water bill.

March 09, 2016

I love this product because I only wash my clothes in cold water. I like knowing that this product is formulated specifically to be used with cold water to give my clothes the best clean. It has a refreshing scent that lasts in the clothes so they smell fresh for longer.

March 09, 2016

Tide works for my family , I would recommend it . I have a front loader, the liquid works with my washing machine. My children don't get allergies like I have in the past with switching.