Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 251 in Laundry Care

1.5/5

February 17, 2017

I have tried and tried to get this to work for my laundry machine but whatever I do my clothes come out with what almost looks like dust on them. Especially my black items or my workout gear.

January 30, 2017

I sometimes buy other btands because they are on sale but I never the cleanliness and satisfaction I get from Tide. My husband works in construction and I have a teenage boy... when they leave in the morning they are clean and smell great. Tide is the one for me.

January 25, 2017

This detergent is one of the best, in my opinion. It allows you to do your washes in cold water, and believe me ( I have 2 very rugged boys who are like a magnet to dirt). It gets all the stains and dirt out as regular tide would. Clothes come out fresh smelling. I really love all Tide products. This one, however, is definitely a money saver.

January 25, 2017

I recently purchased tide cold laundry to try for the first time. I usually wash with warm water but would like to save money on our water bill. Tide cold laundry detergent works great in cold water. All of my clothes are coming out clean and fresh. I would highly recommend this product.

January 23, 2017

Works great!! A trusted brand for all your laundry needs!! Check for sales...and nothing beats the Tide fragrance. Clothes come out clean and smelling fresh every single time

January 23, 2017

this product is one of my all time favorites, I love all tide products but this one works wonders due to being able to use cold water and still having a great clean result.

January 09, 2017

Trying to save money by using cold water. Tide is always my go to for laundry needs. I love the smell of this laundry soap and the cleaning ability is amazing

January 06, 2017

Tide is the only brand i use to wash my clothes. It keeps my clothes feeling fresh and clean with just a small amount of this Tide detergent. You get what you paid for and i will continue to use this for as long as i live

December 28, 2016

This detergent is amazing, gets out all stains and smells great! Doesn't damage any of my clothes regardless of the fabric either. I'm quite sensitive to scents but this is refreshing to me and doesn't irritate my skin for any of you out there that have allergic reactions. Our washer uses about 3/4 of a cap full and works wonders! Our household has used tide products forever and will continue to enjoy using in the future!

September 28, 2016

Love the dye-free version of this product. I have always used Tide detergent but started noticing purple stains on some of my whites, so I switched to their dye-free version and have not had to worry since. It still gives a really great clean.