Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal

Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 28, 2016

I would be lost with out this product. Really takes out the tough odors that most products are know to leave behind. I have a grown son who is very hard on clothes. With Tide I have no worries that his clothes wont come out of the wash looking brighter and smelling a whole lot better than when then went in .

September 26, 2016

I love how my clothes turns out so clean smelling so great and fresh using this product I always buy it when it's on sale and use a coupon if I have one on hand to get get this product at a great price I would recommend it to anyone

September 02, 2016

Tide is an amazing product but the febreze spring is such a nice product. First the clothes come out smelling amazing and second it is so effective with stains on the clothing. I go thru a lot of laundry and since I started using this product I find the smell stays much longer than other brands.

June 13, 2016

Product works well and smells strong. Would recommend using half of what the product cap says. The quality is the same as any other tide product. Would use again.

June 13, 2016

I found that it smelled good but it cleaned my clothes about the same as my usual detergent. I thought that it was too expensive at regular price but worth it when it's on sale.

February 13, 2016

I love this product! We live in the country and have bad water all the other soap products I've tried don't leave a great smell to your clothes like this.

February 10, 2016

Your clothes are clean, soft, and smell great. As an added bonus, you don't have to remember the fabric softener because to me the Febreze seems to make my cloths softer.. Wrinkles are a thing of the past. I will use Nothing, absolutely Nothing else....

February 08, 2016

I had an odour problem with my towels and this liquid laundry resolve it the first time I use it !

February 01, 2016

I have used Tide products for years with great satisfaction. However, there are so many "Tide choices" now, and I would caution anyone usingTide Febreze Spring & Renewal to be careful if they plan to use this product since it is highly fragranced and may be upsetting to those around them who suffer from allergies.....

November 16, 2015

I absolutely love the smell of it! I can't wait to jump into my bed after I've washed my sheets with the Febreze!