Tide Free and Gentle liquid

Tide Free and Gentle liquid Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 226 in Laundry Care

August 19, 2016

This is the only laundry detergent that I purchase now. My husband has extremely sensitive skin and he has no problems when we use this product. No scent but that is OK with me as I find the detergent to be very gentle on skin and on our clothes. Only complaint is I don't like the large container (soap leaks all over and gets quite messy) so I always buy a smaller size "jug" with handle.

July 13, 2016

I really like this detergent. My son has fairly sensitive skin and I find that this liquid doesn't irritate him at all. A bonus that it also has the cleaning power of tide!

June 27, 2016

Wow pour les gens qui ont la peau sensible il est tout simplement merveilleux ! Je le recommande autant pour les adultes que les enfants ! Le linge sens bon d'ailleurs il ne garde pas de mauvaise odeur comme certain autre savon à linge.

April 23, 2016

Its laundry soap.. but it works well, and has a nice scent. We got this because the other kinds have a stronger sent we dont really care for. I'll buy it again, but only on sale.

January 20, 2016

Love Tide Free And Gentle Liquid It is gentle on clothes and skin Everyone noticed the effect of Tide Free and Gentle Liquid

January 20, 2016

This product is great for people who have sensitivities to scent and other laundry detergents. It works well in my high efficiency washing machine, and cleans the clothes perfectly.

January 18, 2016

I have sensitive and dry skin and this detergent works best when I do laundry. I actually just bought the pods yesterday and it is so worth it especially if you are sensitive to strong detergents.

December 15, 2015

This is the only detergent that doesn't make my skin itch. I've tried other sensitive skin formulations and they all make me itch, Tide never has and it does a great job of cleaning clothes.

December 15, 2015

Unlike the other liquid, this one cleans better with a small amount, and leaves a moderate fresh scent. I hate to carry a heavy fragrance scent in my daily wear. Price is also competitive, and I can get a printed coupon to apply towards the cost!

November 06, 2015

I love Tide!
I use this on my daughters clothing due to her sensitive skin because everything else I have tried breaks her out and this one doesn't!
It gets the stains out and leaves the clothes smelling fresh without the overpowering scent of the perfumes!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag