Tide Free & Gentle laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 14, 2016

After spending months trying to figure out what what causing a skin rash, switching to Tide free and gentle solved the problem. I now use the detergent and fabric softener.

July 12, 2016

I love the way this laundry detergent cleans my clothes. Both my kids have very sensitive skin and this is one of the best brands I have found to keep their eczema under control!

March 10, 2016

This detergent has a pleasant scent and is good for sensitive skin. I often get hives from cleaners and dyes but so far this one seems to be ok. It is also a competitive price.

February 09, 2016

I have sensitive skin all over and I only use this when it comes to washing clothes. It makes me feel comfortable in the clothes I'm wearing and it's not harshly scented with perfumes and dyes.

January 04, 2016

By using this in one quick wash, seems my eczima itch is improving, I think I have found the right & best laundry detergent for people with skin problem! My clothes come out white white, color with bright, & with a clean and refreshing (not scented) wash. Love it. :)