Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow

Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 15, 2017

This soap is amazing. A little goes a long way and the scent is super clean and fresh. It's so easy just grabbing a Pod or two and tossing in with a load of laundry. Zero soap stains or residue is left behind and it takes out food stains etc. in one wash.

September 21, 2016

Tide Pods is my go to brand. Very convenient and easy to use, so much better than liquid detergent because there is no mess! They are a bit pricey, wish they came on sale more often.

September 20, 2016

They have the most fantastic smell. I love using these pods in my washer. They are convient and easier. I'm a mom of two and I have a ton of clothes to wash. This makes it faster. I can just grab a lot of two and all done!

March 15, 2016

I enjoy the tide pods. They are convinient and easy to use. I find the stain fighting is average and the scent is nice. I find I do need to still use stain booster.

February 14, 2016

I always have problems with pods: they never completly dissolve in a load and it stick on clothes so almost each time, I have to wash them twice. It smell great and seems to really wash the clothes, but....

February 08, 2016

LOVE THEM! save alot of money clothes smells absolutely amazing. One pod is enough for a huge load. No more heavy liquid detergent. Makes the perfect wash every time

January 14, 2016

I love thoses tide pods, one pod= one load, nothing to mesure, no lost. Even if it's look quite expensive, sale+ coupons+ apps and have grest deal

December 03, 2015

A bit expensive, but great for traveling. I put a few in a plastic container and bring them along. They smell decent and work well at getting clothes clean.

November 30, 2015

Super convenient. This product is easy to use and effective. My clothes come out soft and fresh!

I tried it on my t-shirts with food stains. I didn't have to use a pre-treatment or stain solution and my clothes came out fresher than ever in less time! It also worked for my kids' sensitive skin. I also used them for my son's bedding and was really impressed with how long the scent lasted in between washes.

I just feel clean and comfy knowing I picked a good product to give me the best results! I highly recommend Spring meadow Tide pods.