Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow

Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

March 09, 2017

I really love buying these pods. It's so much easier to throw a pod in the washer then to measure out liquid, and spill it everywhere (if you're like me). The only complaint i have about these things is the PRICE. I find them so expensive ! But i continue to buy them, and love them regardless lol.

March 04, 2017

Effective. Convenient. Easy to use. These tide pods may small, but they can handle a whole lot of load! I originally used liquid detergent/powder detergent to wash my clothes. They too worked but ever since I tried these pods, I never looked back. First comes the convenience: toss 1 or 2 into the washing machine and the pod will dissolve on its own. No need to measure out amount of liquid or powder detergent using cups. Just remember 1 pod for small load, 2 for medium and 3 for large. Speaking of 3, these pods also have stain removing solution as well as brightener solution WITH the main cleaning solution, all together 3 in 1 little pod. I really recommend trying this out because my clothes have never been so clean or smelled so good!

February 01, 2017

I swear by this product! I never used pods before up until a few months ago and now, I am hooked! They are so easy to use! They are so tiny but they work wonders and this particular one smells so nice! If you haven't tried them, you must. They also have unscented ones! I just find them so much easier than the liquid!

January 15, 2017

This soap is amazing. A little goes a long way and the scent is super clean and fresh. It's so easy just grabbing a Pod or two and tossing in with a load of laundry. Zero soap stains or residue is left behind and it takes out food stains etc. in one wash.

September 21, 2016

Tide Pods is my go to brand. Very convenient and easy to use, so much better than liquid detergent because there is no mess! They are a bit pricey, wish they came on sale more often.

September 20, 2016

They have the most fantastic smell. I love using these pods in my washer. They are convient and easier. I'm a mom of two and I have a ton of clothes to wash. This makes it faster. I can just grab a lot of two and all done!

March 15, 2016

I enjoy the tide pods. They are convinient and easy to use. I find the stain fighting is average and the scent is nice. I find I do need to still use stain booster.

February 14, 2016

I always have problems with pods: they never completly dissolve in a load and it stick on clothes so almost each time, I have to wash them twice. It smell great and seems to really wash the clothes, but....

February 08, 2016

LOVE THEM! save alot of money clothes smells absolutely amazing. One pod is enough for a huge load. No more heavy liquid detergent. Makes the perfect wash every time

January 14, 2016

I love thoses tide pods, one pod= one load, nothing to mesure, no lost. Even if it's look quite expensive, sale+ coupons+ apps and have grest deal