Good

Tide Sensitive laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 273 in Laundry Care

March 27, 2017

I have had a very hard time finding laundry soap that works with my sensitive skin. which this product does other soaps have caused me to break out in hives or have skin irritation. this product works with my sensitive skin while giving my clothes a new clean scent. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. This product also comes in pod for if you prefer the pods.

February 18, 2017

I use it to wash my babies clothes. Love the light scent. Never had a reaction to this, which we did with another sensitive brand. I find it to be a bit pricey but it's worth it.

May 09, 2016

I just recently tried Tide Sensitive Laundry Detergent and am thrilled with the results. It really cleans my laundry - clothes, towels, sheets etc. I also love the fragrance. As it is a sensitive detergent, the smell is mild, but very lovely! As I have allergies, I appreciate the delicate smell! I would certainly recommend this product and I plant o buy it again!

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea