Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Tide to Go is the instant stain remover that helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot. It works well on fresh stains, including tomato juice, ketchup, BBQ sauce, grape juice and coffee. Keep a Tide to Go in your briefcase, car, purse and kitchen - everywhere you encounter stains. Made in USA. Case Pack: 6 Units.

October 13, 2016

I always carry this around with me in my purse and it has saved my clothe so many times. it is so cheap and it gets the toughest stains. I do not think I could live without this. i love white clothes and always get stains, especially hanging out with my beautiful most of the time muddy boys. LOl. If you want to preserve your clothes then defitely buy this. it is so worth it.

September 29, 2016

Super pratique pour l'auto et le sac à main. Fini les petites tâches, utile pour tout les âges.format ultra pratique en tout en ! J'apprécie le produit.

September 29, 2016

Je suis nature tres gaffeuse donc c'est fréquent que j'ai des taches sur mes vêtements. J'adore le format du tide to go parce que je peux l'apporter avec moi dans mon sac à main.

August 24, 2016

I did really try but I hears a lot of good things about it and it's amixing what people say about it so I think would be a very good choise and I will for sure purchase one because with kids at home you need

August 03, 2016

I strongly suggest having one of these in your purse especially if you are a mom. I for one ruin a lot of clothing from stains and now that I have one of these I can immediately remove some of all of a stain before it sets in. Well worth the price.

July 22, 2016

I've never seen it work before. I've dug deep, pulled a muscle, put some sweat into it--I can't get this pen to work. It's a beautiful concept. But I don't think it's anything more than a myth. I'm happy that even when I used it- it didn't create a 'new stain' next to my old stain, so I'm going to count that as a plus. I love Tide products- just not this one.

July 19, 2016

I love the concept of this, and it works okay, but not on every stain and not on every fabric or colour. If you have a little stain that JUST happened, yeah this will probably get it out. But not hard to remove stains like wine, coffee, blood etc. And it also bleaches the fabric a bit too so it's great for white or super light fabrics, but not on black clothes or even dark jeans. So overall this is a handy thing to have, but doesn't work on anything and everything.

July 19, 2016

Si tu es comme moi, très gaffeuse et que tu échappes toujours quelques choses sur tes vêtements aux mauvais moments, ceci est parfait pour toi. Il enlève absolument tous les tâches (spagatti, vin, ....) et il est petit, donc parfait pour le mettre dans le sac à main.

July 09, 2016

cheap price, not heavy, can fit in your purse/bag. whenever you need to wash a dirt on your clothes, you have it with you, ready to go, quick wash and tadamm you're clean:) very useful for clumsy people;) or before a meeting, you know, always want to look good ;)

May 31, 2016

J'aimé beaucoup le produit car il est très efficace. Il est facile pour nous de le transporter dans une sacoche. Il enleve presque tout les tâches sur le linge.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes