Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

Tide to Go is the instant stain remover that helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot. It works well on fresh stains, including tomato juice, ketchup, BBQ sauce, grape juice and coffee. Keep a Tide to Go in your briefcase, car, purse and kitchen - everywhere you encounter stains. Made in USA. Case Pack: 6 Units.

January 18, 2017

I carry this in y purse and it comes in so handy i dont know what i do without it. I have even used it on stains that had dried and it still removed it . this is a great product definitely worth the money/

January 16, 2017

I always have this in my purse or car because I can sometimes be a clutz and get my clothes dirty and it works great. I was hesitant at first as I did not want to ruin my clothes but this product works great and does not ruin anything.

January 07, 2017

I never leave home without a Tide To Go Pen in my purse. Despite my best efforts I always manage to spill on myself. I find the pen is easy to use without discolouring your clothes. Stains are gone within minutes as it drys quickly and has little no scent.

January 07, 2017

This is a must in every women purse. I had to use it quite often during the Holidays and was very happy with the results, mostly on red wine stains! I recommended it to everyone!

January 05, 2017

Great product, saved my white shirt many times from coffee stains, always a rush in the morning and some how it's always the light colored shirts that get the coffee spill just before work, I keep one in the car just in case ...I highly recommend this product works great

December 20, 2016

these are a MUST- if you have children, or are clumsy like myself!!!! I carry one in my purse, and keep one lying around the house. Great for quick fixes

October 13, 2016

I always carry this around with me in my purse and it has saved my clothe so many times. it is so cheap and it gets the toughest stains. I do not think I could live without this. i love white clothes and always get stains, especially hanging out with my beautiful most of the time muddy boys. LOl. If you want to preserve your clothes then defitely buy this. it is so worth it.

September 29, 2016

Super pratique pour l'auto et le sac à main. Fini les petites tâches, utile pour tout les âges.format ultra pratique en tout en ! J'apprécie le produit.

September 29, 2016

Je suis nature tres gaffeuse donc c'est fréquent que j'ai des taches sur mes vêtements. J'adore le format du tide to go parce que je peux l'apporter avec moi dans mon sac à main.

August 24, 2016

I did really try but I hears a lot of good things about it and it's amixing what people say about it so I think would be a very good choise and I will for sure purchase one because with kids at home you need