Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

Tide to Go is the instant stain remover that helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot. It works well on fresh stains, including tomato juice, ketchup, BBQ sauce, grape juice and coffee. Keep a Tide to Go in your briefcase, car, purse and kitchen - everywhere you encounter stains. Made in USA. Case Pack: 6 Units.

February 24, 2017

The tide pen is one of the most go to laundry accessories. It works great and it's cheap. I use it on lots of things like hats shoes purses and clothing.

February 24, 2017

This really works! This stain remover has helped me out in a pinch after spilling food and drinks on myself, even getting makeup on my boyfriend's shirt. Easy to use and effective.

February 24, 2017

I am often amazed by the things people come up with. A stain removing pen, seriously? I am so impressed with how well this tiny product works. It has saved my clothes numerous times as I am constantly creating messes that often end up on me, haha! I always have one in my purse or backpack. Love!

February 20, 2017

I am one of those persons who is always getting dirty with food. Lucky my i found this product and has save my life many times. I have one of this always at the desk, car and home.

February 17, 2017

I find these Tide to Go stain removers make a bigger mess of my clothes then fix the problem. I have used the pen and removed my clothing and used it along with water. But it is not typical for me to have an extra shirt with me at all times. The tide to go pens tend to make the stain look more obvious unless you can take your clothes off at that moment and use it along with hand washing the item.

February 17, 2017

I truly love this handy product which I carry with me in my purse! It is very effective on any stain and on many fabrics without damaging it! Tide to go even removes dried stains!

February 17, 2017

que dire de plus que ce petit bâtonnet est magique, combien de fois j'ai du passer la journée avec une tache disgracieuse sur ma blouse ou mon gilet, bien maintenant c'est chose du passé.
    j'adore l'avoir dans mon sac à main je le sort à tout moment, il sent un peu mauvais mais il est tellement efficace, encore une fois Tide est merveilleux.

January 18, 2017

I carry this in y purse and it comes in so handy i dont know what i do without it. I have even used it on stains that had dried and it still removed it . this is a great product definitely worth the money/

January 16, 2017

I always have this in my purse or car because I can sometimes be a clutz and get my clothes dirty and it works great. I was hesitant at first as I did not want to ruin my clothes but this product works great and does not ruin anything.

January 07, 2017

I never leave home without a Tide To Go Pen in my purse. Despite my best efforts I always manage to spill on myself. I find the pen is easy to use without discolouring your clothes. Stains are gone within minutes as it drys quickly and has little no scent.