Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 541 in Misc

March 28, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce baume du Tigre, je le trouve efficace et je trouve qu'il sent vraiment bon. Cependant, il ne faut pas en mettre trop, surtout si on sort du bain, car il a tendance à brûler la peau. Il a également une odeur persistante qui peut déranger notre environnement.

February 01, 2016

I've used Tiger Balm on my sore back and knees but I found it smelled so bad

February 25, 2015

I used to use Tiger Balm Red until I discovered Biofreeze. I didn't find it effective at all for sore and aching muscles

February 25, 2015

it doesnt work on me very well, muscle is still aching

August 12, 2013

After work my shoulders and back are very sore, i love the tiger balm rub , it helps me big time

November 15, 2012

I also received a sample of this and I really like this better then the original Tiger balm that comes in the little glass jar.The original is really effective but I didn't like that it could stain clothing..I get bad neck and shoulder pain and after rubbing this into my neck and shoulder it instantly started feeling better.

It comes in a tube and is a creamy lotion that smells of camphor and menthol.I love that it does not go on greasy and there is no residue left behind.It also includes euculyptus and lavender in the ingredients I actually really love the smell of this tiger balm its very relaxing.

November 10, 2012

I got a free sample of this product in the mail. I have a pinched nerve in my neck that bothers me quite a bit, and I found that this product made it feel better.