Tiger Balm Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

Tiger Balm helping to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Apply to the affected area. Feel the warmth of its ingredients helping to relieve muscle soreness and stiffness. Repeat 3-4 times a day. For children under 2 consult a physician.

July 14, 2016

Amazing stuff! Good for sore muscles, after a heavy workout, or too much gardening ;-)
Caution: DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES (OR OTHER TENDER AREAS).
After applying, cover the place you've put it (think socks, tshirts, close fitting pants, etc.)

June 10, 2016

I absolutely love this product! i have frozen shoulder and every now and then i can barely lift my arm to cook. I always heard about this product but somehow never gave a try. Guess what? recently i found myself in one of my acute crisis and it was the only thing that gave condition to sleep. I highly recommend it! Specially for arthritis and chronic pain!

January 12, 2016

I've only tried this once ,my.cousin gave me some to use and I was relieved because it really did work to take the pain out of my sore shoulder, I don't know what I would have done without it, I'm definitely going to purchase some for myself

November 05, 2015

One can't always be on the receiving end for a head/forehead message, so this is the next best thing. If you have a headache apply lightly to affected area. It really does work; and I like the little tins

July 15, 2015

Not the most pleasant smell but let me tell you this stuff works! I use it for my shoulders and back and the pain goes away almost instantly. I would reccommend anyone wih back pain to try this product out, you won't be sorry.

July 15, 2015

I will always have this in my home and always can rely on it

April 20, 2015

Not really a fan of this stuff, it's pretty much like a vaseline that didn't work when I used it and also gave me a allergic reaction, which isn't a good thing. Just isn't for me. I prefer other creams.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 19, 2015

My parents used this on our mosquito bites & it took the pain and inch away right away. We used this all the time, I still use it to this day. A great product with many uses. Every house should have this on hand.

March 17, 2015

Great way to numb my injuries. It helps sooth muscle aches from all of the tough workouts I do

March 11, 2015

I use tiger balm on a daily basis. i rub it where ever i have aches and pain. also for my sore muscles. when i get a headache i rub it on my forehead and it's very soothing i love the smell too.

Neuven added a new review for