• TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo
Good

TIGI Bed Head Colour Combat Colour Goddess Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1031 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 30, 2015

This shampoo is amazing. You need so little of it to actually get your whole hair clean (my hair is mid way down my back). It is gentle on my colour and does not fade it at all. Reds usually fade quickly but I can go 4 months between getting foils done and my hair still looks great.

June 13, 2014

I have very red colored hair an thi is the only shampoo that cuts down the fading process. It helps quite a bit and the chocolatey smell doesn't hurt either. If you have dyed red hair pick some of this up. I've ise salon brands and used to only use john Frieda radiant red collection but this works much better. And you can't beat the price

April 01, 2014

I picked this shampoo up at Winners one day as I had been using the dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner, but then I decided to try out being a racy redhead! I quite like this shampoo. I feel that it really does help me keep my colour. I like the smell too. Its almost like a chocolaty scent. You can't beat the price either. I got the large bottle for only $15! I'm not even close to running out and I have had it since December (and I have to wash my oily hair EVERY day!) I definitely recommend for redheads and brunettes :)