TIGI Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #868 out of 938 in Shampoo

This shampoo has a rich, creamy lather that takes shine and softness over the edge.

May 07, 2015

When a product delivers what it promises, it's wonderful. However, I was very disappointed in this product's effectiveness. Yes, my hair was clean after shampooing and it smelled great, but there was no "Wow! This is amazing!" moment.

At about $17.95 per bottle, Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo did not deliver.

August 24, 2013

This shampoo promises a lot of moisture. Unfortunately I think it's rather drying. It cleanses well and foams nicely, and I really like the smell. But I can only give it 1/2 star because I don't think that it's doing what it claims to do. I only use this shampoo when I use a lot of heavy duty moisturizer afterwards or a hair mask. I think that speaks for itself.

August 23, 2013

This shampoo and conditioner is super moisturizing and smells good. I haven't tried too many high end shampoos and conditioners but I have tried a lot of the drugstore and this is the best. After six months of use they have really improved my hair . And they are on the affordable side and easy to find. Plus they last a long time because of how concentrated they are.

April 16, 2012

I'm not entirely sure why this is called a moisture shampoo. It did absolutely nothing to moisturize my dry strands :(
It does smell good and it is a nice clean feeling shampoo but my hair felt even dryer after I used it.
It's fine as a regular, clean shampoo.
But don't purchase this if you're looking for something moisturizing!

May 17, 2009

This is a Very Gently Shampoo which is goo, But when you use a lot of styling products I dont think this works very well.. It doesnt have a lot of lather too it, and The conditioner doesnt work very well either..It hardly Moisturizes.. I would Stick With Redken or Biolage before i went back to this and i usually really like Bedhead Products...I was sadly dissapointed and for $17.95 a bottle I would put my money elsewhere!