TIGI Bed Head Superstar Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 938 in Shampoo

BED HEAD by Tigi SUPERSTAR SULFATE-FREE SHAMPOO 25.36 OZBED HEAD by Tigi possesses a blend of Shampoos Conditioners And Styling Tools For All Lifestyles. According to TIGI you must have a sense of humour to use their products. Everything Needed For The Latest Styles Be It Curls Wavy Or Straight Hair Bed Head Has A Solution For You.

May 01, 2012

I bought these two separately and it cost around 40 dollars. Kind of pricey. I really liked the smell of the shampoo, it smells like a strawberry milkshake. The conditioner smells like a perfume, but not sweet. This shampoo takes work to lather, but made my hair feel soft. The conditioner left my hair moisturized but not weighed down. After I dryed it my hair it felt and looked a lot thicker. I really like this stuff but it is too expensive for my taste, but it does last a long time for the amount you get.

February 19, 2012

For thick, massive hair... I would say it falls a little short of massive. I have fine hair, and this does not make it at all massive. That said, it also does not weigh it down. This is wonderful. I tend to use it as my everyday shampoo, but I find that it can be a little too moisturizing after awhile. I have very healthy and undamaged hair, so I do have to switch away from this on on occasion to give my hair a little vacation. It smells great, though. Like strawberries. The price is very reasonable. Also, I find no real difference between the bottles at Shoppers Drug Mart and the bottles I get from the salon. I feel like this product would be able to deliver amazing results to girls with more coarse hair than mine... Or girls with damaged hair.

March 01, 2009

I bought this Shampoo and Conditioner set for $20 at my salon in hopes of finding a product that would help my limp, lifeless hair. It turns out I will have to keep looking. This product promises fullness, body, shiny, and soft hair and only made my hair smell a little better. I find that these did no better than drugstore or generic brands that are a fraction of the cost. Don't let the "salon allure" and cute packaging fool you; this product fails to deliver what it promises.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!