TIGI Your Highness Nourishing Conditioner
Good

TIGI Your Highness Nourishing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1754 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Lavender, Wisteria, Jasmine and Violet hug each strand of hair with weightless nourishment and shine Hair is left soft, full of body and delicious to the touch. The perfect canvas to achieve remarkable volume.

March 25, 2015

I often have issues with conditioners weighing down my hair. I don't use a lot - just a dime size on the ends which makes the bottles last forever. I also don't often pair "shampoos and conditioners" and will often mix & match brands, but I always use this in conjunction with the Your Highness shampoo. The scent is great, and they make my hair look and feel fabulous. I have used many other volumizers in the past, and this is always one line I come back to.

January 14, 2011

I bought a huge bottle of this stuff because I'd heard good things about it. I love other TIGI products so I assumed I would love it too. WRONG!! I hated this stuff from the first time I used it. It made my hair feel heavy, tangled and nasty. By the end of the day it was an oily mess. I definitely do not recommend this product and now have a huge bottle of it going in the spare bathroom.

December 27, 2010

This is a great product, as well as the shampoo. I have been using both, and noticed great results immediately! My hair is thick already, but it gives me great volume, softness, shine and a luxurious scent as well.
This conditioner is great in every way EXCEPT that I find the texture could be a bit better. It isn't as thick as other conditioners I've used, so it can be harder to work through especially with long hair.
The packaging is good stuff too - having a pump on the bottle makes the product just more convenient and easy to use.
All in all I definitely recommend Your Highness Nourishing Conditoner, as well as the shampoo.