Tilex Fresh Shower

Tilex Fresh Shower Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 27, 2016

Very efficient stuff! My shower glass walls clean up quickly with Tilex. I use this after every shower, and the tile and glass looks like it is brand new.

October 23, 2016

I couldn't live without this product!! It's easy to use, smells good and NO scrubbing for me. Using a little after a bath or shower, always prevents soap scum buildup.

June 25, 2015

J'ai été bien déçue par ce produit , son odeur est beaucoup trop forte je dois ouvrir la fenêtre sinon j'ai l'impression de suffoqué à cause de la forte odeur de chimique . La qualité reste à désirer car tu dois quand même frotter fort pour enlever la saleté donc pas très efficace à mon goût à moi .

April 26, 2012

Great to use right after you shower to prevent build up. Keeps your shower cleaner longer.

March 10, 2012

This is prevention ... or a short cut. Since I don't always have time to clean the shower, I will rinse the shower area down and just spray this on - it freshens the whole bathroom, makes the tiles shine, and makes cleaning easier. It lessens soap scum/ build-up - especially if you spray some one right after you clean the shower.. Bonus - you can use it on most surfaces - its not harsh. I am not sure now long you could go without cleaning the shower if you used it daily as suggested. I use it 2-3x a week just for freshness.