Tim Horton's Apple Cider Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 212 in Fast Food

March 18, 2016

This is my new favourite drink at Tim Hortons, I can't believe I just found out that they have it. I don't drink coffee so this is a hie way to switch it up when I am in the mood for something less sweet than hot chocolate. This apple cider is still fairly sweet though. It tastes similar to a green apple candy. Also, it smells amazing.

March 10, 2016

I have been a fan of Tim Horton's Apple Cider for many years. It was missing from some Tim Hortons locations, but I am glad to see that they have brought it back. I see other reviewers have commented on the sweetness and powder taste, which I have not experienced at all. For an added treat, add a Carmel shot to your apple cider. Pure heaven!

March 10, 2016

I can take it or leave it,nothing special about this,it was really bitter ,I found it quite tart,homemade cider has so much more flavors,you just don't get that with Tim Horton Cider,kind of a let down for the price you pay,it cost more than a coffee. I'm sure some people love it but not me.

February 12, 2016

a great drink after the rink. I get one after every hockey game. the flavor is great and the smile I get after I sip it will show anyone how good it is. The aroma itself is enough to make me need one. A definite must have

January 15, 2016

Not as good as Second Cup's, but still amazing! I would buy it powered if they sold it.

December 30, 2015

Tim Horton's Apple Cider;

will never try / buy again from Tim Hortons.

Their quality seems to be going down in taste, even though they are growing.

Quality of the cider was unfortunate, something different in the fast food market, yet taste / quality was not there....did not taste anything at all comparable to natural apple cider

December 28, 2015

tastes is not what you would expect from tims.. powdery tasting and not for me

December 28, 2015

Pros: sweet
Cons: poor quality, tastes like a powdered drink with a powdery after taste

July 09, 2015

I normally do not drink apple cider but I would drink tim hortons apple cider all day everyday if I could..

June 12, 2015

These can be a bit potent, but other than that they have a good flavor.