Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea

Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 212 in Fast Food

May 10, 2016

I think tea is super gross so I am a coffee drinkdr, but when my friend introduced me to Tim Horton's Apple cinnamon tea I was hooked. It's actually was so good. It is one of my favourite drinks to have when I go Tims.

The tea is delicious if you put brown sugar instead of white. It's so sweet and yummy. I would recommend this tea. You can buy it from Tims too!

February 01, 2016

Tim Hortons Apple Cinnamon Tea;

tried it on these recent few chilly days wanted something warmer, and it was nice, warmed me up, a feeling of warmth felt inside m

apple and cinnamon taste was present within the tea.

brewed to a good temperature

taste did not turn bland once tea cooled

i will buy again i liked

June 12, 2015

Timmy's brews a good cup of tea, this one reminds me of apple cider, it's very tasty!

May 07, 2015

This is the only thing I ever order at Tim's and I really like it. It's probably the only apple cinnamon tea I really enjoy and find not to be too spicy - it's really warm and delicious. If you ask them to put a bag of this in their white hot chocolate - it's like apple pie. Beware. It's addicting.

May 07, 2015

A fragrant tea that smells like crisp apples mixed with warm cinnamon. A soothing cup of tea that is relaxing and a great pick me up. Always served piping hot so that the flavor intensifies over time. Perfect!!!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas