Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 212 in Fast Food

November 07, 2016

Un des meilleurs beignets de la succursale de Tim Hortons! La crème '' costarde '' fait toute la différence à l'intérieur et c'est pour ça que ce beigne est aussi bon! Je le recommande

October 23, 2016

If I buy a dozen donuts I always have a couple of boston creams in the box. The maple cream is tasty too. Either way you end up winning in happiness, but you need to exercise more afterwards. They are not low calorie at all.

July 23, 2016

Filled with a generous amount of custard topped with a fab chocolate coating. These are my second favorite. Again as all the donuts they really have shrunk in size. These are great with coffee! They are so fresh and soft.

July 21, 2016

This is my favourite donut, in fact it is the only donut I eat. I love the cream in the inside also the chocolate on top. They are the best when they are just made and fresh.

July 21, 2016

Mon beige préféré du Tim Horton. Très crémeux et très chocolaté, mais jamais je m'en passerai. Je préfère de loin celui au chocolat que celui à l'érable, il est beaucoup moins sucré.

March 24, 2016

This is my second best doughnut. The soft dough with the chocolate outside and the creamy centre so so yummy. These doughnuts remind me of when i was little

March 16, 2016

I love Boston cream donuts! I have ever since I was little! The chocolate on top of a nice donut plus the cream in side yum! My 3 year old daughter enjoys sharing these with me as well as a special treat!

March 16, 2016

I love Tim Hortons donuts they are priced really well and always fresh, I like this Boston cream donut they are always soft and the chocolate is really good but sometimes I think there is a little too much filling but other than that they are fine.

March 16, 2016

we love this doughnut!! chocolatey and creamy and so good with a cup of coffee!!! this is one of sons favorite tim hortons doughnut!! though we love most of the!!!

March 16, 2016

I don't eat dougnuts each week but when i need a little treat...i choose the Boston cream dougnut . The only bad thing that i can say is : it's too small!! 2 dougnuts is too much but only one is not enough!!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml