Tim Hortons Cheddar Bagel
Good

Tim Hortons Cheddar Bagel Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 212 in Fast Food

July 24, 2015

YUP. This thing with some herb and garlic cream cheese has served me many-a-lunch at the airport, which is when I always make a stop at the Tim Hortons. Their bagels are probably not what I would choose every day because they're pretty heavy, but they are so good. Cheddar especially! Who doesn't love cheese in things?

July 24, 2015

TIM HORTONS CHEDDAR BAGEL;

I usually like Tim Hortons bagels, however the cheddar one I decline.

This bagel I don't know how fresh / real . processed the cheddar cheese within the bagel is for the price it is sold for. This is a health concern for me, I would rather add a slice of cheddar that is fresh than one already baked within...

It does not have a good taste as one would believe or expect it to have.

It is not as cheesy as simply adding cheese on the bagel and toasting the bagel afterwards.

I would not order a cheddar bagel again.

March 22, 2015

Yum! This is one of my favourite bagels to get from Tim Horton's it has the perfect amount of cheese and has a really good cheesy flavour. It's good toasted with just butter!

January 30, 2015

Great bagel. Chewy and delicious. Love them..............

October 29, 2014

I did not get a strong flavour

August 25, 2014

This is not my favorite flavor but its very good ! Just another choice for those mornings you wanna eat something différent !

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?