• Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
  • Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel

Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 212 in Fast Food

February 28, 2016

Yummy! The tims cinnamon raisin bagel is a great breakfast choice.
Great flavour combination. I like mine toasted with butter.
A little spice and a little tart. :D

February 28, 2016

Les bagels à la cannelle et raisins de chez Tim Hortons sont vraiment délicieux. Ils ont un bon goût de cannelle bien dosé. J'aime les manger avec du fromage à la crème et un bon café. Ils sont toujours frais du jour.

December 07, 2015

Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel are really good. I like the get mine with butter or strawberry creamed cheese!! Super yummy and convenient..

July 24, 2015

When im craving something besides a breakfast sandwich, i grab a toasted cinnamin raisin bagel with cream cheese. Delicious!

July 24, 2015

This is another great bagel flavour from Tim Horton's, and better for breakfast due to the flavour. I would suggest having it with plain cream cheese, but I suppose butter would work equally as well. The cinnamon flavour is not overwhelming, and I enjoy raisins, so am happy that there are a few inside. It's the perfect amount of crispy when it's toasted, and the perfect amount of dough-y as you eat it!

July 24, 2015

I just love the combination of raisins and cinnamon. #TimHortons "Cinnamon Raisin Bagel" toasted with butter it is a great breakfast treat goes so well with a #TimHorton Coffee. Good Price.

TIM HORTONS CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL;

One of my favorite sweet bagel flavors at TIm Hortons.
There is sufficient raisins within the bagel, good amount within the bagel baked within.

The cinnamon flavor as well is sufficient enough.

Bagel is a good size
Bagel has great taste especially when ordered toasted with butter on top lightly.

The bagel is a sweet treat for the mornings :)

May 02, 2015

This is alright- nothing exceptionally great or bad about it. I personally find it to be pretty bland, and I wish there was some spice or something in the dough to liven it up.

March 15, 2015

I can't get over the taste of this bagel. I know it's meant to be sweeter, but to me that's weird in a bagel. I'm used to savory. That being said, once you do get passed the idea of having a sweet vs savory bagel, this one is really nice. It's nice with butter, but it's also really good with plain cream cheese.