Tim Hortons Creamy Chocolate Chill Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 216 in Fast Food

December 21, 2016

I had one of these in the summer for the first time. It was very tasty, but not as full of chocolate as the commercials and ads make it out to be, it also melts very quickly and separates. Still very yummy, just over priced.

September 23, 2016

OMG This Creamy chocolate chill is amazing, it has chocolate whipping cream, with added hot fudge, smothered over this delicious chocolate almost milkshake like drink. This is my new ultimate favourite item from Tims. It is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. Please please please buy this.

September 09, 2016

OMG OMG OMG, i tried this on a hot sweltering day just to see if i could relieve some heat. all i done was create an addiction. absolutely love the creamy chocolate chill.

July 20, 2016

Il est sans aucun doute une des meilleures boissons que Tim Horton a pu inventer. Tellement chocolaté et tellement rafraîchissant. Il est peut-être un peu trop chocolaté, mais reste qu'il est délicieux.

July 06, 2016

For something that is suppose to be very chocolaty, it lacks a lot of flavour. I thought it didn't taste that much like chocolate. I would not buy it again. Too many calories for so little flavour.

July 06, 2016

It's really really REALLY sweet! Too sweet! Even one sip was too much for me, so instead of being nice refreshing treat it just made me thirsty. I also really hate the "fake" tim's whipped cream, it tastes like melted plastic. Skip the "whipped cream" and get half sweet and it might be ok.

July 06, 2016

While the taste was good, this drink is way too sweet for my liking and I'm a chocoholic! In comparison to an Iced Cap, I found it pricey and again, too sweet. Should be used for a rare treat if you really want chocolate overload.

June 01, 2016

This new iced cappuccino is Super chocolately, it is kind of the same idea as a frozen hot chocolate. Not exactly nutritional but it's a great summer treat!

June 01, 2016

I received a gift card for Mother's Day for Tims so decided to treat myself to a chocolate chill yesterday....wow, wow, wow. So chocolates and refreshing. It keeps its chocolate taste to the very last sip. It is topped with chocolate whipped cream, and drizzle, and is such a decadent treat on a very hot day. Not something my wallet, or my calorie count could afford every day, but if you are looking for a really nice treat, I highly recommend this milshake like chocolate decadence.

May 07, 2016

If you love cold drinks and chocolate please try one of these. It's like chocolate milk slushie, with chocolate whipped cream and chocolate sauce....do I even need to say more? Rich Cold and creamy