Tim Horton's Crispy Chicken Reviews

Ranked #893 out of 1061 in Snacks

August 30, 2016

When Tim Horton rolled out Crispy Chicken, I was quite surprised at how diverse the coffee shop wanted to be. I found the sandwich underwhelming. For a coffee shop it should focus more on what it does best - coffee and accompaniments. I do enjoy their wraps and soups, though. The crispy chicken's texture was just off. It was not juicy and its flavour was lacking. KFC or other burger joints does a much better job.

March 08, 2016

The spicy crispy chicken is one of be best sandwiches on the menu. Great tasting white meat only chicken. The sauce used is great and the tomato and lettuce are always fresh.

1.5/5

January 01, 2016

Gross sandwich. Very soggy. I would rather go to McDonald's and get a chicken burger.

1.5/5

December 31, 2015

just not good.. was old tasting and left bad aftertaste..not for me

December 31, 2015

I really enjoy Tim Horton's food but I found this sandwich to be very dry and boring. I was expecting it to have more sauce on it and a bit more flavour but it tasted more like chicken on bread than a crispy chicken sandwich. I more than likely won't order it again; however if I did give it another chance, I would ask to add more sauce on it. If you're the type of person who isn't a fan of sauces, it probably would be right up your aisle, more than it was mine.

July 14, 2015

It was good, the bread was soft and chicken was good.

June 13, 2015

I like the Spicy Crispy Chicken. its not overly spicy but it has just enough spice and flavour to please your pallet. this is a definite lunch favourite of mine.

June 13, 2015

i love Tim Horton's crispy chicken, they always come in a big size. you can also customize your crispy chicken sandwich. pick a sauce, add some pepper or what not. overall it is great.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag