Tim Hortons Dark Chocolate Dream Latte Reviews

Ranked #551 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 20, 2016

This is great! I have never actually bought this because it is quite expensive for a drink at Tim Hortons, but whenever I have a free coffee from roll up the rim, I get a large to indulge. The whipped cream at Tim Hortons isn't so great, but the latte itself is very good. I just won a free drink from roll up the rim yesterday, so I know what I will be getting very soon!

December 23, 2015

Received a free coupon a year ago, and became addicted. Printed off several coupons to fulfill this. The only thing that's preventing me from indulging in this today is the price. It's great, but not that great.

I'm not a fan of sweet things, and I didn't find this to be too sweet or chocolatey. Like a lot of Tim's products, it really depends on who makes it.

June 05, 2015

Overly sweet & too chocolately..

April 15, 2015

It is amazing although very sweet worth every penny!

December 04, 2014

Got a coupon, free any size. Its smooth, not too sweet. All the little chocolate balls sunk to the bottom.

November 29, 2014

We had a coupon to try this new Tim Horton's Dark Chocolate Dream Latte for Free for any size. We decided to share a large. I must say it's very chocolaty & creamy. Lots of chocolate whip cream and some little crunchy chocolate candy of some kind on top. I thought this might be very sweet with all the chocolate, however it wasn't. This is a good one from Tim Hortons however I am not a fan of warm milk in my hot drinks, I would not get it again. But my husband is a coffee lover & hot chocolate so he absolutely loved this new feature. He for sure is going to purchase this again and planning his next trip to Tim Horton's for one as we speak!!!!

Updated On: November 29, 2014